Monday, October 15, 2007


This is my very first swap and I am so excitied!!! There is still time to sign up, the deadline is tomorrow. Go visit Are We There Yet and sign the Mr. Linky. You can read the rules and see the questionnaire!Here are the answers for my swap buddy!
Questions:
What do you like best about Fall? My favorite part of Fall is visiting Jackson's Orchard. There we go on hayrides, visit the pumpkin patches, and not to mention all the caramel apples, fried apple pies, and apple cider slushes that we eat. YUM-O
*Do you have any family traditions for this time of year? The only family tradition that I can think of is that I always go to my parents house to hand out candy and all of our family and friends bring their kids by her house. She always fixed special treat bags for them.
What’s your favorite Halloween chocolate? I love it all except for dark chocolate.
Is there any Halloween treat you do not like? Just no dark chocolate, other than that I love candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What has been the best Halloween costume you’ve ever dressed up in? The one that comes to mind is when I dressed up like a little old lady.

4 comments:

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Your new look is great. You will have to share how you did it. My daughters have blogs and I have been trying to figure out how to do something cute but cheap :-)

Their blogs are private so the only people that see them are friends and family.

I am doing the swap too!!

wyndesnow said...

Jennifer,

Good evening! Your blog is cute, I especially like the color. I will be sending you a swap package. If you would like to contact me via email, it is wyndesnow at hotmail dot com. I look forward to "meeting" you and putting a package together for you!

Wendy
http://simplesnowstitches.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Can I come visit you, we don't have any orchards here in Arizona? Carmael Apples and Apple Cider do sound very YUM-O!!

Thanks for joining the Autumn Goody Swap.

Amanda said...

oh sounds cool!