Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Goodbye.........Hello

I had to say goodbye to an old friend tonight. I was sitting on the couch doing my normal internet browsing, when my computer made a click noise and when blank. Just Great! It would not turn back on. I tried everything, so off to Best Buy I went. I went to the geeks at Geek Squad. He rattled off something, pushed some buttons, looked at me and said it's dead. i kind of thought this was coming. I have to have my computer so off shopping I went, and this is what I ended up with. My new HP Pavilion widescreen. I don't think I am gonna have any trouble getting to know my new friend, however it is frustrating that I lost everything that was saved on it. Bummer!!! Oh well I guess I can start with a clean slate. Hope everyone has a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sorry for the death of the puter. I would die if my laptop croaked. Big tears!

And yes, us Single Gals need to unite. SINGLE POWER ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
Sorry about the confusion, yes Tiffany is your swap partner. I tried to email you, but your email bounced back. Let me know if you aren't able to get in contact with her.
My email is christy0214{at} cox {dot} net.

Thanks again for joining the Autumn Goody Swap.

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Isn't it fun to have a brand new computer!! I look forward to reading more!!

CG said...

Don't you hate when you have no warning it's dying. That's great that you got something new and better.