Thursday, November 29, 2007

Couple of MeMes

Found these on Magnolias, Marriage, and Manhatten blog and thought I would have some fun with them.

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items.You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: apples
2. Bakery: cake
3. Meat: chicken breast
4. Frozen: pizza
5. Dairy: chocolate milk

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway.
You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you.
So, what's in your bag?
1. Old Navy jeans
2. Turtleneck sweater
3. Black boots
If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. T.C. Cherry School, this is Jennifer
2. Walk in the hall
3. Let me check
4. Level 0 in the hall
5. Can you sign this please?
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Diet Dr. Pepper, first thing in the morning
2. Play on the internet
3. Get mail
We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Nap
2. Playing on the internet
3. Watching TV
4. Looking at magazines
5. Doing some type of craft
We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit.What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Elaphants
2. Tigers
3. Bears, OH My! :)
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Oprah
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Rachel Ray
4. Grey's Anatomy
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. BR World Class Chocolate
2. Mint Chocolate Chip
3. Orange Sherbert
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Cell Phone
2.Bath & Body Works lipgloss
3. Clinique pressed powder compact
4. Purell
5. Vera Bradley wallet
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Teacher
2. Interior Designer
3. Party Planner
4. Wedding Coordinator
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Chill out!
2. Don't wear that!
3. Work harder
4. Don't be so shy


A-Z Meme
A-Z Meme

A-Available or single? single, unfortunately
B-Best friend? Valerie
C-Cake or pie? Pie
D-Drink of choice? Diet Dr. Pepper
E-Essential item I use everyday? My computer
F-Favorite colors? Pink
G-Gummy bears or gummy worms? worms
H-Hometown? Bowling Green kentucky
I-Indulgence? magazines, clothes
J-January or February? February
K-Kids and names? no kids
L-Life is not complete without...friends
M-Marriage date? none :(
N-Number of siblings? only child
O-Oranges or apples? Apples
P-Phobias or fears? snakes, mice, thunderstorms, dentist
Q-Favorite quote? Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
R-Reason to smile? My best friend is coming for a weekend!!
S-Season?Fall
T-Tag? Anyone who wants to do it!
U- Unknown fact about me? ummm...can't think of one
V-Vegetable you don't like? beets
W-Worst habit? I do this thing with my hand
Y-Your favorite food? Mexican
Z-Zodiac ? Leo

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a fun idea. I love the randomness of all the questions....

Jessica said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You have the sweetest blog! I have spent the last 10 minutes reading your posts. We have a lot in common! : )

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've decided to go private for now so if you'd like an invitation, just email me! preppypinkgreen@yahoo.com